Being a flight volunteer is really easy and is so rewarding! You are uniting a dog with their forever family and all you have to do is enjoy your flight.
Here are our requirements:
- Direct flight with ASIANA AIRLINES or KOREAN AIR
- At least 18 years old
- Flying to:
- Atlanta – ATL
- San Francisco – SFO
- Los Angeles – LAX
- Seattle – SEA
- Chicago O’Hare – ORD
- Dallas – DFW
- Las Vegas – LAS
- Washington Dulles – IAD
- New York – JFK
- Travel date is at least 12-15 days from today
Again, being a flight volunteer is very easy. There is no cost or paperwork for you to do – we and the rescue in Korea handle everything!
Here is a quick glimpse of what to expect:
- Show up an hour earlier than you normally would for your flight
- The volunteer from the Korean rescue will meet you at ICN and handle everything
- Enjoy your flight
- When you land in America, you’ll meet the dog’s adopter at the airport.
- Pat yourself on the back knowing you united a dog with their forever family
And don’t worry, we will tell you more in-depth information and be there to communicate with you for any questions or concerns.
And if you don’t travel to Korea… YOU CAN STILL HELP!
- One of the best ways to help us find a flight volunteer (or just helping us find homes in general) is to SHARE, SHARE, SHARE – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and word-of-mouth
- A lot of our flight volunteers were found from others sharing the need